Psych-K is a wonderful technique that uses different body postures, mental focus, and muscle kinesiology to change limiting beliefs in the subconscious. The process is simple, easy, and generally quick. I love doing Psych-K on myself, and with others. The best way for me to help you understand what Psych-K is, is to direct you to the official Psych-K website.
This is an excerpt straight from the site:
- a non-invasive, interactive process of change with a proven record of success for over 25 years!
- a simple, yet powerful process to change subconscious beliefs that are self-limiting and self-sabotaging
- a unique blend of various tools for change, some contemporary and some ancient, derived from contemporary neuroscience research, as well as ancient mind/body wisdom
- a ground breaking approach to facilitating change at the subconscious level where at least 95% of our consciousness operates.
- a process that transcends the standard methods of visualization, affirmations, will power, and positive thinking especially effective in the areas of behavioral/habit change, wellness and stress reduction(2017 The Myrddin Corporation. https://www.psych-k.com/about/)
To check out the site for yourself, click here.